Last updated on January 7th, 2019 at 06:26 am
WHAT’S HAPPENING submissions must meet the following criteria:
KSRM Radio Group reserves the right to refuse any request. Submissions are to be made through the radiokenai.com website only. Submissions faxed and that do not meet the following criteria will not be accepted.
- Announcements are only accepted from announcements that are FREE to the public.
- Events, auctions, fundraising of any kind may purchase messages for a discounted rate through KSRM Radio Group marketing department. This offer is limited to one time a year use for each non-profit organization – $350 for 20 – :25 second messages to use on each of our five radio stations at one time ending with a 5 second tag “this message brought to you by KSRM Radio Group”.
- Content should be of direct relevance to listeners in KSRM Radio Group broadcast area.
- Announcements promoting the purchase of tickets to an event do not qualify to use the WHATS HAPPENING page for fundraising.
- Segments found on What’s Happening with the * sign determines those clients who have paid for radio messages and the What’s Happening is included in the agreement.
- Personal – Personal ads are prohibited on community whats happening page
- Classified ads belong on our TRADIO PAGE
Do you have an event or local happening to submit? Use the form to submit your event information.