Last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 06:30 am
WHAT’S HAPPENING submissions must meet the following criteria:
KSRM Radio Group reserves the right to refuse any request. Submissions are to be made through the radiokenai.com website only. Submissions faxed and that do not meet the following criteria will not be accepted.
- Announcements are only accepted for announcements that are FREE to the public.
- Events, auctions, fundraising of any kind may purchase messages for a discounted rate through KSRM Radio Group marketing department. This offer is limited to one time a year use for each non-profit organization – $480 for 20 – :25 second messages to use on each of our six radio stations at one time ending with a 5 second tag “this message brought to you by KSRM Radio Group”. For profit groups or businesses may purchase the above option for $600.
Click here to contact the Markteting Department.
- Content should be of direct relevance to listeners in KSRM Radio Group broadcast area.
- Announcements promoting the purchase of tickets to an event do not qualify to use the WHATS HAPPENING page for fundraising.
- Personal – Personal ads are prohibited on community whats happening page
- Classified ads belong on our TRADIO PAGE
Do you have an event or local happening to submit? Use the form to submit your event information.